Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Already lovin having Caitlyn here. Once we got home the kids immediately ran in to play with her and then went downstairs and I got to fix dinner in peace. Then Aaron and I got to run out to the store once the boys were in bed. It is just nice having another adult body there so that we can leave together. But I PROMISE we aren't going to take advantage of her.

Thanks for everyone's support for my participation in the Susan G Komen race. I ran 4.6 miles this past weekend (I had to walk a little in the 2nd half up hills) so I figure 3.something miles on flat surface should be a breeze. Ok, not a breeze, but I shouldn't die trying.

Aaron started his new job yesterday, and so far he is enjoying it. He said he really likes everyone in the office and the atmosphere is good. I have high hopes for this job. He gets to go out to Tampa in July for a week of training - that's gonna be rough on him I'm sure lol.

Austin has been eating baby food for about 2 weeks or so now and he LOVES it. Last night he ate 2 jars and would have kept eating if I had kept feeding. He is going to get even bigger even faster now. I'm not sure I signed up for this, I signed up for having a baby, I didn't agree for him to start growing up already! But gosh darn the kid is cute, I mean I may be a little biased as his mother, but everyone that sees him just comments about how cute he is too and his beautiful eyes. The other day my neighbor was out talking to me, and after about 10 minutes she just stopped and said "you know, you really have beautiful children" Gosh.....we do make beautiful babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would always love some comments to know who is out there!