Friday, May 16, 2008

NKOTB Baby!!

Did everyone know that New Kids on the Block have officially reunited! I can't wait to get home and watch their appearance on the Today show today....yes we taped it! I know such a dork right, it is like I'm turning into a 10 year old girl all over again. Anyways, if/when they come to St. Louis, Fran and I WILL be at the concert screaming our lungs out with our little "I love NKOTB" t-shirts on! So be on the lookout and if anyone comes across tickets they don't want, get them for me.

OK, so update on the kiddos. They have been home with Aaron all week. Tuesday and Wednesday both were still running fevers. I took them to the doctor Wednesday afternoon because Mackenzie kept saying her throat hurt and when I checked she had white blisters down the inside. But the doctor said it was just a viral thing, no strep. By that evening, both's fevers were gone. We had planned on keeping them home Thursday too since they were still contagious, but then ended up not having a choice in the matter because our babysitter called and she was sick. So they stayed home yesterday and today too. Last night I had an appointment to get my hair done, and I took Austin with me and Aaron took the kids to a movie. They went to see Iron Man. now surely somebody right now is going "what he took them to see Iron man PG-13 movie" but yes he did. He said the kids loved it. he actually showed Mackenzie the trailer for that and Horton Hears a Who, and that is the one she wanted to see. Of course she is her daddy's girl, some of her favorite movies include Star Wars and Transformers. Turner was talking a mile a minute about the movie and acting out scenes when i got home. Not sure how much was pure excitement and how much was the soda and candy that daddy let them have, but they had a GREAT time. It is funny to see the difference in the kids since they have been home with him all week. Suddenly they want "daddy" to do things, and want to sit by "daddy", man only 4 days home and suddenly all my efforts are overridden. lol

This weekend we have gymnastics,, soccer game early tomorrow, friends over in the afternoon, Sunday recover from having friends over on Saturday (lol), and Monday night after work we have to drive to my sister's HS graduation that is at 8 and then right back home. That will be fun. Who ever decided to have a HS graduation on a Monday night, I don't know, but it is NOT going to be fun, but hey, for you sis we'd drive cross country if needed. And from then it is only 1 week countdown until she is moving in.....whew hooo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would always love some comments to know who is out there!