Thursday, November 13, 2008

Back together again

So i've got my boys back, and we sure were all happy to see each other. Just glad to have everyone together again. Can't wait for tonight to have us all at home. I don't feel like I've been home all week. Just been living in my car and at work! We found a car that we liked for Aaron, but they wouldn't budge at all for the price, so we told them to keep it. I mean really, they wouldn't come down at all from their sticker price - retarded. They can keep the darn thing then just out of principle. So we'll be out this weekend shopping away. I have my interview at NY&Co tomorrow night, so hopefully will get on the schedule soon.

1 comment:

  1. I bet you are so happy. I can not imagine how hard it must have been for you to be without your boys. I am glad that Mackenzie got one on one time with Mommy and Daddy. I think Becca could use some of that.

    ReplyDelete

I would always love some comments to know who is out there!