The greatest show on earth - and they aren't lyin'! We had such a good time yesterday at the circus. It was a full 2 hours long - well worth the $8 tickets that we got. Aunt Caitlyn ended up going with us too.
Afterwards, we went out shopping for a car. Cameron has a second interview on Tuesday, so if he gets the job, we are selling him Aaron's car, and using the money to get Aaron a new (well used) car. Got home, ate dinner, got the kids to bed and then laid down for a nap. Got up at 10 and went to the Comedy Forum. They had a hypnotist and boy was it hilarious. It was a "dirty version". Man was I glad I didn't get up on stage. I had been hypnotized before there, and last night got hypnotized just sitting int he audience. They said that I am a very easy person to get in hypnosis because for 1 - I just like it. I mean, they say that 15 minutes of hypnosis = 2 hours of sleep!!!! Ummmm, I'm IN, is there even a question! I asked them - "So do you have like a Mommy version", why haven't I been hypnotizing myself all this time! So I also bought one of his CDs, because I could listen to this guys voice all the time. They cautioned that I am NOT to use it in the car, because I will be out. The girl is going to send me more instructions on using it since I am so easy. Can't wait to see how it works. Aaron said it was crazy to just sit there and watch me go out.
Today I went out to NewYork and Co. (my favorite store!) to see if they needed holiday help. I just haven't been excited about the Target thing and they have been difficult to deal with, so I figured I would check this out. Pretty much got the job. Sure my entire paychecks will probably go right back to the store, but my wardrobe will be kickin! Tonight I have to take the boys down to my mom. She is going to watch them M-W since our new babysitter had to delay another week because of the complications of a surgery. I don't know what I'm gonna do without my buddies for 3 days. But Mackenzie is staying so we are planning a lot of special time with her.



Hey, now there is a position I can support! Will you get commission? Let me know because I need some new work clothes - I am wearing stuff we bought at our NY&Co trip 2yrs ago!! My sister-in-laws buy there too... and We enjoy circuses too!!
ReplyDelete