Thursday, November 6, 2008

Gosh, seems like forever since I've posted. So where oh where do I start?! So Sunday I got a NEW camera! LOVE IT! Got a great deal. I have to download some software before I can download the pictures, so that is why there is a little delay in posting pics, but I hope to get them out of my camera today.
On Monday after Mackenzie was done with her school part of the day, the boys and I picked her up and headed out of town to Moberly. I figured since I'll be working weekends, I may not be able to get out of town until after the beginning of the year. That is just too long, I NEEDED to get down and see the grandparents. We had a great visit. First went to Nannan and Grandads to visit for a little over an hour when we got in town. Then went over to Grandma's. Grandpy and Pat came over after he got off work. Tuesday morning we went out and met Nannan and Grandad for breakfast at Hardee's. Then hung out at Grandma's and played in the leaves while Austin was napping. It as a throwback to my own childhood. I don't know how many hours I've spent in my life raking leaves at Grandma's. Plus, we don't have the big mature trees around our house, so I don't think the kids have ever played in a big pile of leaves. They loved it. I got some really good pictures, I can't wait to download them. Yesterday I came back to work and Aaron stayed home with the kids yesterday and today. So last night I get home from work, I walk in the door and the smell of something scrumptious hits my nose, I walk in and the kitchen and living room are super clean, and then Cameron comes upstairs on cue to take the kids downstairs. My sweet husband and set up a date for us right in our own kitchen! It was wonderful. The kids went downstairs and we sat and ate dinner together and got to have a conversation while we were eating...UNINTERRUPTED! Ate by candlelight and had a glass of wine. It was a wonderful welcome and a great way to start my night. Love you SOOO much honey!!

1 comment:

  1. HMMM Maybe Aaron missed his calling. He should be a Stay at home dad and house hubby!

    ReplyDelete

I would always love some comments to know who is out there!