Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Pictures


Alvin and the Chipmunks!

Here are pics of all the kids from last night. The costumes were a hit, good a comfy for everyone, cheap, easy. We had decide dthat this would be our theme a long time ago, about this time last year. It worked out perfectly. The "costumes" were nothing more than adult turtle necks with the sleves cut short and painted socks. Gotta love that! So the costumes were already decided on, but little did I know when we decided on them, just how perfectly they would fit the personality of each kid. Below each picture is the Biography of each character straight off the offical Chipmunks website. I couldn't have described each child better myself! lol


ALLLLLVIN!!!! (TURNNNNER!!!!)


Alvin is an emotional roller coaster. His enthusiasm is boundless and his despair bottomless. The term "look before you leap" definitely doesn't apply to Alvin, who is impulsive, charming, a musical and full of animal magnetism. What others might characterize as half-baked schemes, Alvin prefers to see as "Challenging the ordinary".


Simon

In addition to having an IQ just north of Einstein, Simon possesses a very dry sense of humor as well as a keen wit. His chess master mind allows him to anticipate Alvin's hair brained schemes and devise a solution that is inevitably required. In the end Simon loves Alvin, although he secretly worries that they share the same gene pool.


Theodore

He is the child of innocence. He is shy, loving, sensitive, gullible, trusting and naive. In short, he is any easy target for Alvin's manipulations. in fact, Theodore often holds the swing vote between his two siblings choices of action. Simon appeals to Theodore''s better nature while Alvin goes straight to bribery.


Dave and his Chipmunks


Batman, Simon, and Alvin....A.K.A. Mason (neighbor), Mackenzie and Turner

This was our only family pic and it turned out so blurry. My camera flash decided to die last night...needeless to say, off to buy a camera today - I won't go without a camera!

Dave, Chipmunks, and Dave's mid-life crisis (punk rocker - old school baby!)



Another pic of Dave's mid-life crisis!! lol (Is it so bad that I wouldn't mind this style coming back! I ROCK as a punk rocker!)


That's about all I got. After Trick-or-treating (which I must say just aint what it was when I was a kid, there weren't near as many kids out and houses handing out candy) we went back over to our neighbors and hung out. The kids all had a blast playing together and didn't get to sleep until about midnight!

Oh and I can't forget to post a pic of Cameron as the Joker- freaky isn't it! Cailtyn came out and went with us too. She said she was a poor college student for Halloween - she didn't have to do much to get that costume together!lol

1 comment:

I would always love some comments to know who is out there!