I hear it is beautiful outside today. Can't wait to get out of work and enjoy it. And tomorrow we are planning a trip to the zoo - can't WAIT!!
The kids have been a wee bit sick this week. Mackenzie has been the worse, upset stomach, fever, sore throat. Last night she woke up and was gasping for air because her throat was so dry and sore. Poor thing, glad that she was laying right next to me so I could comfort her and get her water to help. She is so the sweetest little girl in the world.
Turner has really taken us by storm lately with how gosh darn cute the kid is! I tell ya, he is going to have the girls eating out of his hands. He is so precious and is just running up to us out of nowhere for a kiss or hug. Last night we all sat around and played Candy Land and he can really play it now - like Mackenzie and him could sit down and play it all by themselves - oh my gosh, when did they grow up!?!?!
Austin is getting SO BIG. Watching him just walking around outside like the other kids is so weird. He is still changing in to a toddler before my eyes. Last night i was saying it was time for bed, and he kept running over and pulling himself up on the couch with Aaron to save him. So cute. Have I mentioned that the kid's favorite place is up on the couch!
Well better get back to work so I can get out of here at some point to enjoy this weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Why does that sound like something Sarah Palin would say??? "Turner has really taken us by storm lately with how gosh darn cute the kid is! I tell ya" LOL
ReplyDeleteSeriously though, cute, cute, cute!!!