Sunday, March 8, 2009

Well we didn't end up making it to the zoo this weekend :( When I got home on Friday the kids were playing outside and doing ok, but when they woke up Saturday morning it was a different story. Mackenzie's fever had returned and Turner was burning up. Luckily, beside Mackenzie having a little bit of sore throat and general not feeling so hot, that is all. Austin started a fever when he woke up from nap yesterday, but everyone seems alright so far this morning. No throwing up, no running to the bathroom, so all in all, it is a "good" sickness. So here is my little confession....can you keep a secret....I kinda liked it. They sure have been giving us extra snuggles this weekend. But of course I want them to get better!
So this weekend has been grocery store, laundry and school stuff. I've been working on my paper a lot to get it ready to turn in on Tuesday. I'll be glad to have it off my plate. Hopefully I can get a little further on my other assignment today and have that pretty much ready too. Oh gosh I almost forgot, I went running again yesterday! It felt so good to get back out there. I REALLY need to start running again, I think the 3 miles of feeling all my fat jiggling around was proof of that. Hopefully the rain will hold off ling enough today for me to get back out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would always love some comments to know who is out there!