Friday, May 23, 2008

We had a good time last night celebrating. We made Turner a birthday cake and watched E.T. together. The kids loved it. Turner is very excited to be 2 1/2 now.
Nothing on the books for this weekend yet. We don't even have a soccer game, I don't know what to do with myself! I know that at least 1 day this weekend i will be either sleeping in as late as possible, or taking a very good nap - I need to cath up on sleep. I'm running near empty. I was thinking maybe one day we would try to make it to Grant's Farm, and maybe 1 night we will do a backyard campout. We need to go shopping to get Aaron a few more business clothes - he starts his new job on Tuesday!! Can't wait. We may head out to a friend's BBQ on Monday - Kel, we'll just see how the weekend is going. If we come we'll bring something along. Oh, and I almost forgot, my sister said she is planning on moving up on Monday!!! Yippee - I'm SO excited.

2 comments:

  1. Great about your sis, you guys could put her stuff in your car at my house and save your mom a few miles - or is she bringing her own car? Hope to see you all on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, maybe I was just in denial, but I didn't realize Caitlyn was leaving until tonight. Yep you guessed it right, I cried. All I kept telling Steve, was..When Jennifer left, she never came back home. Take good care of my baby girl.

    ReplyDelete

I would always love some comments to know who is out there!