What a fun and busy weekend we had. Friday night I worked then had to do
Wal-mart grocery shopping afterwards and didn't get home till about 11, Saturday went to work from 10-2, then had to do my shopping at NY&Co. to get my extra discount, got home about 4. My dad and grandma were already there, they had showed up earlier in the day and taken the kids to Monkey Joe's with Aaron while I was at work. Other guests started arriving by 4:15, last ones left at about 8:30 - and I was pooped. Yesterday worked all day long, got home, ate dinner (a wonderful dinner my honey had all ready for me), did showers for the kiddos, cleaned, laundry, kids to bed, mommy to bed. And now it is Monday again and I'm back at the other work. But it was all good. I really like working at NY&Co. I've never done retail before, but I really do like it. And if I must say so myself - I'm pretty darn good at it too.
So here are some adorable pics of Turner's b-day party. He had so much fun. Got lots of dinosaurs and dragons, some games, a puzzle, and a cool alphabet learning thing. He has been playing with his new toys non stop. Thank you so much to all of our friends who came and brought such wonderful gifts. You guys are great.

Sporting his new hat and gloves - this was his first present to open in the morning.



Happy Birthday buddy boy (Austin was sleeping during cake time)

Wow mom, I didn't know there were flying dinosaurs!

Me torturing my little guy to get a pic of the birthday boy with his momma!

And I couldn't leave out the other two!

And to top it all off...Turner blowing out his candles, well at least attempting too!
Ha Ha buddy -GOTCHA! Sorry but I just had to!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would always love some comments to know who is out there!