So many things today to be Thankful for, were do you even begin.....
1. Thankful that we had family close by to welcome us in to their home
2. Thankful for the whole day off to spend with my family
3. Thankful for the health of my whole family
4. Thankful for the boys falling asleep on the way home so that we had special time with Mackenzie tonight.
5. Thankful that Aaron still has a job to go to tomorrow
6. Thankful for this blog to keep a diary of my life
7. Thankful that daddy just asked Mackenzie to snuggle on the couch next to him and she said yes, but that she wanted to snuggle with me when I lay down
8. Thankful that we can all sit here and watch the Incredibles and all enjoy it
9. Thankful that Austin fell asleep on me tonight in bed while I was trying to get him to go to sleep for a nap
10. Thankful that my daddy just called me to say "Happy Thanksgiving" because I'm still his little baby
11. Thankful that Turner still thinks I can fix anything in the world
12. Thankful for a husband that I'd marry all over again
13. Thankful that we have such a happy family
14. Thankful that I've never really had to deal with a tragedy in my life
15. Did I say thankful for the health of my family, I can't say that one enough
16. Thankful for the holidays to make you remember all the wonderful things to be thankful for.
Hope that each one of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving day. Thank you for sharing my life with me on this blog.
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
I would always love some comments to know who is out there!