Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Missin my boys

I'm missing my boys, but I'll get them back tomorrow. I've talked to Turner a couple time on the phone though and I'm starting the get the feeling he might start crying when I tell him it is time to go home......
Mackenzie has had a good time having so much time alone with us. Yesterday we went to the store to shop for Turner's birthday. We were there forever, but didn't end up with much. Daddy met us there and then we went out to eat at Applebee's. "Mommy, why does it say bee at the end?" "I don't know, who ever thought that apples would have bees!" Heheheh It was nice to actually sit there and have a conversation with her and Aaron without being interrupted with so many other duties. Tonight we had Parents as Teachers, who of course told us she is a genius!, and then we had gymnastics. So it has been a busy couple of days, not as 'relaxing' as I thought it might be, but I guess that was my own fault. Tomorrow I will pick Mackenzie up from school and drive right down to get the boys. She has missed her brothers, her playmates, her co-sleeper. It will be nice to have my family back in tact. Only 1 more day Nana, then you have to turn them back over!

2 comments:

  1. They all need their one-on-one time, don't they?!! Glad you enjoyed it, but I am always reluctant to give up my babies. This wk and next are crazy at work, but give me a call during the Thanksgiving week and I should have time to talk. Would love to hear how all the fam are doing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time with the boys and it was nice to be Nana again. Now I just need to get Mackenzie down here for a weekend with me. The boys were so good and Turner was a happy little monkey, but he was awfully glad to see you.

    ReplyDelete

I would always love some comments to know who is out there!