Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Climber

Life as I know it is officially over............Austin is climbing.


So I'm putting away dishes yesterday and I turn around to find this.

"Austin James, what in the world are you doing up there....now sit real still while mommy grabs the camera!" - I just have to capture ALL the first!

(Don't mind the messy table) He wanted an apple and darn it, he was going to get it! As Cameron stated, he just went from "Austin is getting so much easier because he just runs around and plays" to "now I have to watch him twice as much because of all he can get in to." This little guy amuses me...now Turner you look at him and just see the mischief in his eyes, but Austin has the sweet innocent face - but I think he'll end up being the instigator more time than not! (Denise and Harold, does this ring a bell? LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would always love some comments to know who is out there!