Yesterday morning I took Mackenzie and Turner on a walk and we decided to walk down to the park in the nearby neighborhood. They were having a blast playing when I said, huh, it looks like it is going to rain today, look at those storm clouds. Within minutes we were feeling rain drops so as quickly as I could pull the wagon, we headed back home. We didn't end up getting too wet and got home before the real downpour started. As we were in the garage, Mackenzie said "I just prayed to God that he gives us some nice sunshiny warm days." I thought, oh how cute. So we proceeded inside to bake cookies since the outside was now like a hurricane. About 20 minutes later the rain magically stops and the sun shined through bright as ever. Mackenzie just turned to me and said "I prayed for that." Oh, just makes me want to cry just thinking about it again. So glad that she got the proof that God is listening. I always thought she was an angel, but now I think I have my proof. I mean, not just everyone has the direct line!
I'm so glad that Mackenzie has gone to the religious school. Man does she love it. She says our prayers every night at dinner and they usually go something like this "thank you God for giving us this perfect perfect world for me and my family. I love my brother and mom and dad, I am so thankful for my whole family. Thank you for dying on the cross for us so that we all could be saved. You are an awesome God. Amen" I really need to become a better Christian for her so that she has a good example to follow. I don't want her to loose this.



No comments:
Post a Comment
I would always love some comments to know who is out there!