Thursday, March 26, 2009

Here is Austin doing his favorite outdoor activity. the baby swing just doesn't do it anymore. It took a while before he would even let Mackenzie on the swing with him. He wanted it all to himself!And this is what I get when i take him off. You'd think the world just ended:)

We put the kids to work last weekend. It is about time they start earning their keep around here.
Now this is just precious!
I think they did a pretty good job though! I think this weekend I'll get them started on Mackenzie's room. We got her a new bedspread tonight - girly pink Safari. It is soooo cute.
I had my final on Tuesday night. I studied a ton and got in there and thought I had sat down to the wrong class. Oh no....and we haven't gotten any grades back yet. I think he is stumped on how to handle all the students in his class failing the test miserably. Hopefully we will get grades soon so I can get it off my mind. Work has been more drama lately - not really sure how to handle it all. I'm sure it will all work out one way or another, hopefully before I have a mental breakdown.
Cute story:
The other day Mackenzie was performing skits for Aaron in the living room.
Mackenzie: Daddy don't you want to know something
Aaron: sure honey
Mackenzie: do you want to know why God made the world
Aaron: I'd love to know
Mackenzie: I think he made the world so we could play. (thinking) Yeh, I'm preetty sure that is why.
Man I hope she doesn't lose that view on the world anytime soon. Gotta love her.
Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday.

3 comments:

  1. The first thing I noticed in the picture of the finished room is the orbs. Don't fret about the test, I know you did fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great, good idea getting the kids in on it. I can not believe how much Mackenzie is growing up. She is totally losing her baby face. I always think of her being the same age as Becca.

    ReplyDelete

I would always love some comments to know who is out there!