Saturday, March 21, 2009

A valuable lesson learned

The kids the other night after Mackenzie decided on her class picture outfit for the next day
Austin so big and grown up this year - running around the yard chasing the kids, kicking and throwing balls...and to think last year he was just sitting in his bouncy seat.

Mackenzie showing off her painted nails and curly hair.

Austin climbing up the bunk bed - we had to cover the ladder, we had seen him make it up two rungs. I'm sure he would have continued to the top...he has that daredevil, untouchable attitude like his brother.


Last night I taught the kids a valuable lesson that every kid must learn...

....How to zip two sleeping bags together to make 1 big one! I mean every kids has to know that right. After the kids spent the whole day running around outside with the neighbors, we hunkered down for a good family movie night with popcorn, Anastasia, and lots of awesome snuggles.

After the kids were in dream land, we decided to give Aunt Caitlyn the opportunity to babysit and Aaron and I headed out for an impromptu date of a couple drinks. It was nice, although I was tired so i wasn't the best company I'm sure, but it was just nice to be out.

A little video for your viewing pleasure. Austin LOVES playing Peek-a-boo these days, and it is so cute, when we all pray before dinner he sits with his hands folded too, just like a big boy.





About 2 weeks ago we had some great friends over. Their twin boys are Austin's age and we met them in baptism class. It was so neat to see all the boys together - all so grown up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would always love some comments to know who is out there!